Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Organice Your Life - December 2010 Cover & interview : Valentina Zelyaeva, ph: Alique

Alique photographed Valentina Zelyaeva for Organice Your Life on November 24, 2010 in New York.

Organice Your Life December 2010 Cover
Model: Valentina Zelyaeva
Photographer: Alique
Art Director: Joep Becx

Entire issue pdf can beseen at: organiceyourlife.com

Lonneke and Valentina think back about the shoot and share their experiences:

Valentina: Ok, so let me tell you something about the shoot. The morning of the shoot was one of the coldest days in November, but we all stayed warm and cozy thanks to Lonneke. She was kind enough to let us into her cute loft to shoot the cover and videos. She prepared wonderful lunch for the crew: yummy veggie soup, organic
bread from the farmers market, local cheese and organic salad with avocado and olive oil-sesame seed-lemon dressing.

Lonneke: Thanks Val!

V: Yes, it was so good that I got inspired and the next day I copied you by making the same lunch for myself :)

L: Love to hear that, I enjoy making (hopefully) delicious foods for friends and crew!

V: I thought it was great working with Alique. She took beautiful pictures of us, and I’m hoping to work and hang out with her more in the future.

L: Yes, that’s why I am happy that Alique creates all the covers for Organice Your Life® together with Art Director Joep Becx. Alique is talented and a very successful
photographer from Holland, together we want to conquer the world! Tijl did the really cool video of us in Holiday Style. Everybody seemed to have fun at the shoot!

V: Anne-Marie and I met last year at the Pura Vida party and we have the same passion for Raw Food, so it was great talking with her about it. Her love for dolphins and sea life is something to look up to.

L: Yes that’s amazing! Anne-Marie and I have been friends for a while and we both love to discuss good foods, healthy living and other interesting things in life. I am happy the three of us could manage to do the shoot together for this cover.

V: So with this issue: What do you wish for yourself and the OYL readers for 2011?

L: Well, I wish of course the usual: Happiness, Love and Peace for me and my loved ones, but I also hope that people get inspired to do good,for themselves, for friends, family and others. An inspired world is a joy forever! And what about you?

V: The whole world celebrates New Year! That means a fresh start foreveryone, new ideas, new plans,people looking forward to a new year, and we can make goals what we want to achieve in the year to come! I feel lots of good vibes around me and I think no matter where you are and what you do, the most important thing is to meet the New
Year with positive energy and a happy attitude, and that’s what I will try to do!

L & V: From both of us, we wish everyone a very joyous end of 2010 and an amazing New Year!

No comments: